What makes estate agents franchises a good investment?
Our estate agency and lettings franchise resales have a number of advantages for people looking to purchase a franchise. These include:
- They are all compliant audited businesses
- There are a number of opportunities for the generation of revenue within the business
- The franchises are well established & run according to a successful set of procedures – The Belvoir Group brand Model
- The Belvoir Group have a working relationship with the current owner of the business which means that the franchise has been with the guidance of our support teams and that detailed information about the business can be provided
- All of our franchise resales are ‘going concerns’ ie live businesses that have a set of trading records showing the past performance
- All of our estate agency franchises have the benefit of our business support team
- All of our estate agent and lettings franchises can take advantage of our legal and compliance support in order to stay up-to-date with legislation and ensure that they provide the highest quality services.
- All of our resales benefit from an annual audit team visit which checks that the business is compliant with current regulations
- You will have a business support manager who is cloned to you for the duration of your franchise. It is his responsibility to advise, make suggestions and answer any development questions you may have
- Each of our brands have a regional networking group which you will be invited to attend on a regular basis. In this forum you can exchange ideas, meet fellow franchisees and attend presentations from useful supply chain providers.
If you’d like some help in discovering whether a franchise business could be for you, we would be happy to have a discussion. Perhaps you’re interested in one of the resale opportunities above, or perhaps you can’t find what you’re looking for & would like to see if we can help you to start a franchise in your area.
Please book a chat with us. We’ll happily sense-check your plans or help you to see what you might need in order to get started in business & to help you avoid any potential pitfalls. Whether you decide franchising is right for you or not, get in touch via our live chat or by booking a discovery meeting & we’ll be happy to help.